Functional Pathways University is undergoing the addition of some new features on top of housing orientation training and an expansive catalog of FREE CEU classes for full and part-time therapists!
These new features that will help ensure the continued pursuit of delivering elite care. Planned for later this year is a journal club and a customized home exercise program. Keep an eye out for the announcement of the release dates…you are sure to love these new features!
First up is the new Assessment PRO Specialty Tests app.
It’s a fast, easy and convenient reference tool that fits your busy schedule. Assessment PRO provides special therapy tests and techniques at your fingertips. Explore our huge video library of evidenced based differential diagnosis procedures in a pocket reference app.
– Tests are easy to find and save for future reference
– Each test displays a demonstrative video to aid in diagnosing
– All assessment techniques are clinically relevant
– Tests / clinical outcomes are supported by evidence based references
– Dedicated customer support to assist you 7 days a week
– This app can be accessed in your FP University account or downloaded from the app store or Google Play.
How to Use the App
1) Download Assessment PRO app to your mobile device or tablet via the App Store or Google Play. Alternatively, you can access it in your FP University by selecting the “Resources” tab, or login via your computer at: http://login.specialtytests.com/
2) Once you’ve downloaded and launched the app, you can log in using your FP University username and password. Once you’ve logged in, you’re all set to begin using the app!
Melissa Ward, Director of Clinical Services | Functional Pathways